Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there an airfilter that's better than standard but doesn't make a noise? Had the forge induction kit but was way to loud for me ... Planning on stage 2 revo

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
I've got the whole x4 kit with the larger air filter and to be honest unless I've got the air box lid off the noise is hardly intrusive. I can't imagine you're going to get that much noise with a 57s with the bung on so agree with above.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've got the xstream too. With mountune lid, it's unobtrusive with normal driving, but comes alive higher up the Rev range. I'm running REVO stage 2 and even at this power the set-up is slightly restricting performance though, it's stronger with the mountune lid removed, but it's alot louder then,

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got the xstream too. With mountune lid, it's unobtrusive with normal driving, but comes alive higher up the Rev range. I'm running REVO stage 2 and even at this power the set-up is slightly restricting performance though, it's stronger with the mountune lid removed, but it's alot louder then,
So can I run revo with this filter ? Stage 2/4

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.