Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all , been bored today so started looking at aftermarket wheels , as not a fan of the Ford options,

And still carnt find any I like lol wish my comps would fit lol

Anybody else had a look yet ?

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
At the momement looking at some Oz and HRE options, but probably would not change them before body kit install (if it's within one year from release date)

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I'll probably not change until at least 1 year or more. I'll just do subtle things to start with

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
I looked at fifteen 52 tarmacs as a summer set and the spider OEM as a winter/track set. Not sure yet though

Difficult at the moment as not sure what the offsets are etc
White Fifteen52 Tarmac's are what I'm going for... and same as Nic said, I'll have them as summer wheels and the forged options as winter! I'll more than likely get the forged ones redone in a bit of a lighter colour too :nice:

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
ive got my 20" bbs ch put to one side just in case,would love to see them p/shopped onto a white one or nitrous

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
White Fifteen52 Tarmac's are what I'm going for... and same as Nic said, I'll have them as summer wheels and the forged options as winter! I'll more than likely get the forged ones redone in a bit of a lighter colour too :nice:
The forged will be staying black. Wouldn't know what colour to do with on the 52s to go with NB.

With the 52s it would need a small drop of around 35mm though

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
The forged will be staying black. Wouldn't know what colour to do with on the 52s to go with NB.

With the 52s it would need a small drop of around 35mm though
Do we know what the actual hight of it is going to be? Is it just the same as the ST's or is the suspension different?

I think it's white for me... a lighter and brighter colour for summer, I think it'll look good with the lighter colour of NB too

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Rear is defo different due to awd
It'll be a matter of just waiting to see when they arrive then :yep:

I wonder if Mountune will sell a set as part of their 'Clubsport' range again... or if they will even supply anything within that range for the new RS?! you'd have thought surely they will!?

·
Longest Serving Club Member
3,360 Posts
This is a set of O.Z. Superturismo LM's (in graphite) 19" on my previous ST. So gives you a rough idea what they would look like on an Mk3 RS.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window Wheel Tire Car Plant Vehicle

If/when I get a mk3 RS will probably go for another set.

Attachments

·
Longest Serving Club Member
3,360 Posts
They're looking good Lee :nice:
Is that at standard ride hight too?
Yep, standard ride height Phil :thumbsup: Although I have no idea what the standard ride height on the mk3 RS is compared to the ST. I would imagine as long as the offset is right they would fit nicely :unsure:

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
They look a lot better size wise compared to the ST's normals wheels... even if they are the same size :yep:

I'm thinking the RS will be different hights... but surely there isn't going to be that much in it, and if anything it will be lower

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.