Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been insured with Adrian flux for the last year and had the renewal turn up for this years insurance.
As it had gone up a fair bit I thought I would speak with Dan who works there via a pm from this site.
After a few messages from Dan ,I have today insured again with them for another year!!
I must say I have had great service from them and Dan with all the mods covered for the grand some of £260
Well done Adrian flux ,see you at ford fair!!!

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Been insured with Adrian flux for the last year and had the renewal turn up for this years insurance.
As it had gone up a fair bit I thought I would speak with Dan who works there via a pm from this site.
After a few messages from Dan ,I have today insured again with them for another year!!
I must say I have had great service from them and Dan with all the mods covered for the grand some of £260
I did the same, had gone up from the previous year with no claims / convictions etc....

I'm paying considerably more than yourself though! (£385) was still pretty happy with the price :yep:

·
Vendor
280 Posts
Hi.

Glad we could help out with your insurance for another year.

Regards,

Dan.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I tried AF and got a price very similar to what I'm paying with DL, but excess was through the roof. No negotiation, just a take it or leave it attitude. Might as well stick with DL.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Old thread, but I've PM'd Dan, to get a quote, as mine is up for renewal, with my current insurer, next month...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts