Painted Calipers46519.24%
Sync with Nav upgrade47719.74%
Active City Stop2178.98%
Sunroof974.01%
Door Edge Protectors24710.22%

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Ok, opened this up to comments for fear of it getting lost in all the mk3 threads that are appearing :wink:

Nitrous is proving popular and still no stealth grey orders confirmed. Someone has ordered in Stealth so please spare a moment to pick your spec :yep:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally we have a stealth order on here :)

Got a feeling that when they are released, stealth Grey will be a lot more popular

·
Registered
788 Posts
Ok, opened this up to comments for fear of it getting lost in all the mk3 threads that are appearing :wink:

Nitrous is proving popular and still no stealth grey orders confirmed. Someone has ordered in Stealth so please spare a moment to pick your spec :yep:
I'll be ordering stealth grey but waiting on the garage to get the build number before they will take the spec.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gone for nitrous and recaro shells along with every option except city stop and door edge protectors.

Gita wait for build number again before I can officially spec it. Ordered last Sunday I hope I get a call soon!

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
I opted for nitrous blue as I fear any other colour and folk might think it's the new model focus popular plus :grin:

·
Registered
433 Posts
The options poll is showing incorrect percentages. If (as I write this) 120 people have voted and 113 chose the 'Sync with Nav upgrade' option then the percentage should be 94.17%, however it is showing as only 19.25%. That might be a limitation of the forum software, not sure.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Its not correct on the "options" category as it's a percentage of those people voting for the 7 option in that category. Add the 7 options % up and it's 100%

(Because you can pick more than one in only that category)

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The options poll is showing incorrect percentages. If (as I write this) 120 people have voted and 113 chose the 'Sync with Nav upgrade' option then the percentage should be 94.17%, however it is showing as only 19.25%. That might be a limitation of the forum software, not sure.
% are incorrect but the number of votes is correct so please ignore the % values in the options section

·
Registered
557 Posts
% are incorrect but the number of votes is correct so please ignore the % values in the options section
I don't think they are as it is split over 7 items in that section, to correct it it needs splitting by number of votes in total over actual to correct the percentage in each section as it currently appears to be over the 7 items which makes it correct.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I voted here a few weeks ago when I first told dealer my spec, but when they phoned me today to confirm so they could dress order on the system I added the sat nav and sunroof option.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts