Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came home today from work and took my 2 dogs a walk - Taz and Diesel. Had only walked a few hundred yards from home when Taz staggered and collapsed. Couldn't revive him and called a good friend who helped me get him to the local vet, but it was too late and he'd passed away before we got there.

I'm absolutely gutted and it was so unexpected, as he was always one of those dogs that never had anything wrong with him. The vet thinks he had an heart attack.

Just lately my life has been :f: and I really thought things were finally on the up!

John

·
Registered
356 Posts
That's so sad John I also had two of my dogs go suddenly she wasn't well this morning and said to my son stay off school and make sure she is ok when I come in from work thinking she would be up and about but nope lay there I knelt down to stroke her she gave a sigh and went the other one a few years later went out the back for the morning routine before feeding and he was never coming back in so I shouted on him but nope nothing so went out the back couldn't see him looked in my garage and he lay down in there and passed away he was 10 and the other was 15 but fit as a fiddle things will get better John trust me

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope you're right.

They are such a big part of my life and now he's suddenly gone, I just can't believe it.

John

·
Longest Serving Club Member
3,360 Posts
So sorry mate.

Our little furry friends (cats and dogs) are like family and best friends on four legs.

Take comfort in knowing Taz is on the other side of the rainbow bridge running around and rolling about the place with a smile on his face and knowing he will see his human again some day.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Nothing will ever prepare you for times like this. I'm Truely sorry for your loss mate. My two dogs ain't my pets. There my children

·
Registered
827 Posts
Mate I'm very sorry for your lose , & such a shocked the way it happened too , very upsetting for you all & diesel will be so confused about it all too

RIP Taz

·
The Custard Kid
MK3 Focus RS
9,067 Posts
Terrible news... one of our dogs passed away this year and it left a massive void. Our other dog isnt the same anymore as they grew up from pups.

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Sorry to hear this mate. Dogs are so loyal and give unconditional love, they're amazing! I'll be equally devastated when ours moves on, and he's not even my dog, he belongs to my wife's family!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
So sorry for your loss! My dog was In yesterday for an operation and after it she was very lethargic but still wanted to sit out in my car when I washed it. (Comes out whenever I'm working on the car)

Mans best friend.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Oh no that's so so sad I'm really sorry it's terrible, we lost both our dogs last year in the same week was a terrible time but we know there lives are so much shorter than ours I vowed never to get another as always hard going through the loss, but a year on I have a 5 month puppy keeping me awake, funny thing is he loves socks like my bobsta used to and has long eye lashes like my Emma had, it gets easier , really it does, but my heart goes out to you I remember the pain all too well, x

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Sorry to hear this mate, it sounds as if he wasn't in any pain though which must be a consolation for you.

·
Registered
750 Posts
If tears could build a stairway
And memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to Heaven,
And bring you home again.

Sad news, pets are part of the family as I know well.

·
Premium Member
2,839 Posts
It leaves a big hole in your life we lost our cat when my eldest boy was five he is now eleven and he still talks about him so sorry for your loss.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts