Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant go into too much detail as the case is still open, but someone i know with a MkII RS had an attempted car-jacking incident today involving a firearm around the A13/M25 junction location.

Thankfully the car wasn't taken and a good description has lead police to a suspect they are closing the net on already.

Keep your doors locked and windows up enough to keep people out!

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
i was around there earlier as well, altho NOT in the RS. You were aswell eh Jamie.
Spotted @ tesco/Mcdonalds roundabout. The Silver 09 Berlingo you went round the roundabout infront of was me.

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was around there earlier as well, altho NOT in the RS. You were aswell eh Jamie.
Spotted @ tesco/Mcdonalds roundabout. The Silver 09 Berlingo you went round the roundabout infront of was me.
Ha, i just had Nitrogen put in the tyres and filled her up rith 99RON for it to sit in my garage for a few weeks

Hope i was driving sensibly

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You have to be a Costco member and it was £3 per tyre. Would rather them than the local Qwik-Dwick fitters

·
Administrator
49,065 Posts
I cant go into too much detail as the case is still open, but someone i know with a MkII RS had an attempted car-jacking incident today involving a firearm around the A13/M25 junction location.

Thankfully the car wasn't taken and a good description has lead police to a suspect they are closing the net on already.

Keep your doors locked and windows up enough to keep people out!
Sounds like a genuine reason for Auto-locking to me .

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Todays update is they may have been arrested. A good description of their vehicle and person has lead officers to a local address. Shame they wasn't bright enough to use false plates

·
Registered
350 Posts
terrible thing to hear :( i was unlucky enough to have the same thing happen to me in my mk 1 frs. 2 jamaican lads with a gun blocked me in and tried to jack the car. Thankfully i managed to fight them off (my friend actually run one of them over in his focus st
) but i took a few pistol whips to the head then had to dodge a bullet as i legged it into pizza hut.

I hope no one was hurt and fingers crossed the police catch the scum and tortue the :censored: out of them!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts