Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to the driver of a dark blue Honda Civic, I really don't appreciate your efforts. :nope: Came home tonight to find my rear bumper had been scrapped down to the primer. Neighbour saw it happen but only got the make of the car. Seems they were trying to turn around and failing badly. :thumbsdown:

Was planning on getting the alloys painted in Sept, looks like it's going to have to be the bumper instead. :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
13,250 Posts
Not good, typical to just drive away. Happened to me in another car luckily the driver waited and paid to have the damage sorted. I guess the person in the Honda didn't want the agro and trouble with his insurance.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Believe it or not they probably didn't even realise. There are so many **** wits out there I sit there sometimes thinking it's impossible that stupidity at that level exists.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
That's not good at all mate :nope:
It seems to me like the more we try to look after our cars the worst luck we have i was completely :censored: with my C63 wouldn't take it anywhere unless absolutely necessary hated parking it anywhere always left a significant gap from the car in front then one day a stone came from between the rear wheels of a tipper coming the other way and did this, nothing i could do and i was gutted :cry:
Hood Grille Automotive tire Automotive lighting Fender Water Sky Cloud Fog Event

But run round in a fiesta worth a couple of hundred quid park it anywhere never give it a second thought and it won't have a mark left on it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
That's not good at all mate :nope:
It seems to me like the more we try to look after our cars the worst luck we have i was completely :censored: with my C63 wouldn't take it anywhere unless absolutely necessary hated parking it anywhere always left a significant gap from the car in front then one day a stone came from between the rear wheels of a tipper coming the other way and did this, nothing i could do and i was gutted :cry:
attachicon.gif
20150716_182929.jpg
attachicon.gif
20150716_182129.jpg

But run round in a fiesta worth a couple of hundred quid park it anywhere never give it a second thought and it won't have a mark left on it
I could repair that so you will almost not be able to see it.

Give me a PM, i'm in West Yorkshire :nice:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts