Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would say easy that trouble is as soon as any miles are clocked we drop in price so best to store it away

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Yep that was for sale on RS Owners Club site. 499 miles, was on for £30,500 after originally being on for £32k !!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Was on gumtree etc and been for sale a few times with rsoc etc , came from cumbernauld stirlingshire ,nice car was up for 30 ono ,was 32 ,31 then 30 .very very nice car ,concourse winner
I looked at guy that had its escos 2 weeks ago the frs was in other garage

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Yeah I put a link to this on gumtree the other day and someone pointed out that is should have been serviced more than twice

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
With insurance costs servicing etc he will have lost money but I don't think that's the point ,he obviously wanted one not necessarily to drive (that much) but to show it in rsoc scene etc and yes prob enjoyed polishing it etc , there is another member on here with lower miles and guy called eddie iirc with one slightly higher miles ,if they can afford then why not??? As investment there is better ways imo but must be nice to look at ;)

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
RSD are going up in the world, very nice Lamborghini up there at the moment :thumbsup: just the model I'd have too :yep:

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 ISR 6.5 V12
£229999.00

·
Registered
663 Posts
There was one advertised on Autotrader or Pistonheads for the last few weeks (gone now)m499 miles based in Ireland. It was up for £28,500 then £28,000, £27,000, £26,500 and finally £26,000. Is it the same one?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
There was one advertised on Autotrader or Pistonheads for the last few weeks (gone now)m499 miles based in Ireland. It was up for £28,500 then £28,000, £27,000, £26,500 and finally £26,000. Is it the same one?
No, the car you are thinking about was for sale for ages,this car is stirling scotland . Looks lovely and I like the green seats .
someone will buy it , got to admit ug looks ****in beautiful in those pics ,32 big ones .... wow

1 - 20 of 41 Posts