Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just realised i have been a member of this club 5 years today! :thumbsup:

Made some absolutely cracking friends on here, excellent advice & all round, been a pleasure to be part of! :nice:

Here's to many more years. :thumbsup:

As most know my sense of humour, obviously, sarcastic / :f: taking comments are welcome! :laughing:

CheeRS all. :cheers:

·
Brake Testing Legend
4,165 Posts
I thought you'd been here longer to be honest Gareth :nice:
It definitely seems longer :yep:

I'm only slightly ahead of you having been here five years & two months :)

I think you were the second forum member I met in the flesh on that day at Dunton when My RS was only about a week or two old :yep:

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It definitely seems longer :yep:

I'm only slightly ahead of you having been here five years & two months :)

I think you were the second forum member I met in the flesh on that day at Dunton when My RS was only about a week or two old :yep:
I remember that day well, you & Jamie were the 1st i'd met from here. :yep:

·
Premium Member
1,747 Posts
It does seem longer than 5 years, must be because you're such a post whore Gareth. :laughing:

I've been here 6 years and 3 months, doesn't time fly when you've got nothing better to do than browse this forum. :nice:

Must get off my **** soon and clean the car for Santa Pod tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It does seem longer than 5 years, must be because you're such a post whore Gareth. :laughing:
:laughing: At least 10 of those must have been useful or interesting! :laughing:

Well luckily ive managed to avoid you☺!.

Being a member of some 6yrs+ myself, id ask, where the :censored: were you for the first year?.
:laughing: :laughing:

I admit, i use to frequent Pistonheads & a different Focus RS forum that is no longer! :nice:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts