Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Well as some of you may know I bought my dads mk2 red frs this year. After me buying it a couple of months went by and I could see in my dads attitude he regretted selling it so the bug started again and he started looking at subaru's as he had a d spec back in 2006, so we visited a dealership and he bought the new wrx sti. Two months have passed and it just doesn't do it for him (once the Rs bug bites there's no comparison!) so I gave him the sales pitch on the new frs lol and his reply was have you sold the Subaru for me yet!, so it's now advertised up for sale and once sold we shall be visiting ford again to hopefully place an order !!

Ad if anyone wants a wrx !!
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201509207089702?atmobcid=soc4

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
My friend did the exact same thing bought a brand new 64 plate sti after getting Trading his rs. Regretted it since i think hence his is up for sale also.

On that subject ive just sold my a45 and on the hunt for an rs500 they latch on to somehow

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They defo latch on mate, even my old Rs turbo days and then cossies, ohhhhhh the money wasted but what a smile when they came on boost and (blew up!) no seriously they do give you the bug, sell them and say no more then a few months go by and your looking on the net for another!. You'd think we would learn a lesson but we don't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts