Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking they will have to divide the first lot of production ie a certain amount to each country. Even if the majority is in say the UK or Germany I think everyone will get a share of some sort.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Nobody knows, except for Ford themselves , but there is always seems to be some shortage for in demand cars in Uk vs the rest of the Europe.
To give a recent example with Porsche Macan, even though in Switzerland , dealer lots were full of them , in Uk waiting list was 12-14 month long.
I think it's down to Uk and Ireland being a RHD market vs the rest .

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Aussies, New Zealand, Japanese and Chinese also are R/H Drive so that will be more competition for the first batch.

·
Registered
383 Posts
There are only 1000 planed for germany in 2016, so I wodln`t expect toooo much from next year, pretty much anywhere you live :/

·
Registered
155 Posts
I am interested in how they will spread the first uk allocation amongst the Ford stores, will the amount allocated be decided on how many ST models that a particular dealer sold during a specific period like what has been suggested across the pond?

I wanna get one early, was hoping being No2 on dealers list might ensure this, but if they sold less STs in comparison they may only get 1 allocated! Whereas u could be no16 on list elsewhere who sold STs to every man and his dog, meaning they get allocated 20!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
One ford store has told me that their first batch allocation is 6 cars but i have seen a post stating another dealer said their first allocation was 15 :unsure:

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
One ford store has told me that their first batch allocation is 6 cars but i have seen a post stating another dealer said their first allocation was 15 :unsure:
That may have been my post... I received an email from my dealer saying I was within their first batch of 15 cars

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
All you guys stressing about being allocated a car lol be patient sit back. Your time will come.

Think of it this way the longer you wait the more money you can save up for MOUNTUNE upgrades :D

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
All you guys stressing about being allocated a car lol be patient sit back. Your time will come.

Think of it this way the longer you wait the more money you can save up for MOUNTUNE upgrades :D
Dave if you were driving what i am driving you wouldnt be patient :laughing:

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Iv Gota wait till March at least anyways lol my 9 months on options on my car now doesn't run out till then lol 😂
Plus more time to save and like MR420 says more savings for mountune 😈😈😈😈

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.