Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, just got back from having the old shed mot'd.

Glad to say the old 2009 car passed with flying colours, I knew I hadn't done many miles in the last year, a mere 456! :rolleyes:

That's less than during the 2020/1 covid year!

He did compliment me on my underside refresh I done a few months ago & no advisories this time for poxy perished tyre valves!! :)

Registered
So, just got back from having the old shed mot'd.

Glad to say the old 2009 car passed with flying colours, I knew I hadn't done many miles in the last year, a mere 456! :rolleyes:

That's less than during the 2020/1 covid year!

He did compliment me on my underside refresh I done a few months ago & no advisories this time for poxy perished tyre valves!! :)
I鈥檝e done 3x that in two weeks 馃槀

Registered
I do ask myself the same thing daily, MOT'd last year, parked in the garage and never turned a wheel since It's shocking, things need to change.
I鈥檝e using mine this year thinking I would regret it one day when I鈥檓 in the care home telling some young lad/girl about my cars and them having no idea what I鈥檓 jibbering on about and giving me an extra medication when one possibly goes past the window

Registered
having seen the way the prices have gone on Scoobies recently, mileage and owners doesn't seem to have adversely affected the prices at all, obviously a real low miler or one owner will always command more but even high mile, high owner Scoobies are trading for mega bucks. So I see no reason not to use my Rs really, when it comes to the day of reckoning it'll be worth what it's worth, and at least I'll be able to say I enjoyed it. Now where are the keys to that ****** Rs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts