Anybody has contact with James at Monkey wrench bespoke - Custom | Unique Project Work - Focus RS Owners Club

Anybody has contact with James at Monkey wrench bespoke

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

JohnoRS

JohnoRS
  • Club Member
  • 346 posts
  • John
Hi all,

Just after a bit of help here as stating to get a little concerned as I have a set of headlights with James at monkey wrench bespoke. My last contact was in jan last year where communications were the lights were nearing completion before COVID hitting. Ive been trying to make contact since but received nothing back via Facebook messenger or calling the number, it just rings to voice mail.

Anybody know what might have happened, Ive always been very trusting and things were going well however Im stating to think I may have lost my deposit and the set of headlights I provided.

Not wishing to make bad of anyone and understand everything wrong with the world right now just simply find out really and have w message of reassurance would be good. if anyone has a contact or know James directly Id be really thankful for any help

Kind regards

John

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

K30FUS

K30FUS
  • Club Member
  • 1809 posts
  • Keith

Hi all,

Just after a bit of help here as stating to get a little concerned as I have a set of headlights with James at monkey wrench bespoke. My last contact was in jan last year where communications were the lights were nearing completion before COVID hitting. Ive been trying to make contact since but received nothing back via Facebook messenger or calling the number, it just rings to voice mail.

Anybody know what might have happened, Ive always been very trusting and things were going well however Im stating to think I may have lost my deposit and the set of headlights I provided.

Not wishing to make bad of anyone and understand everything wrong with the world right now just simply find out really and have w message of reassurance would be good. if anyone has a contact or know James directly Id be really thankful for any help

Kind regards

John

No idea, but communication, or lack of, is critical in any business.

philjs

philjs
  • Club Member
  • 4542 posts

Have you tried looking up the company records, assuming it's a limited company?   It might be registered at an accountants rather than director's address, but either way it gives you an address and you can see the last filings.

https://find-and-upd....service.gov.uk

Dave276

Dave276
  • Club Member
  • 11319 posts
  • Essex (1st owner PB Mk2)
  • David (Dave)
  • My Focus RS
  • Owns:Mk2 RS (C307)

I hope you either haven’t paid yet or used a credit card.

5_Pot_Pops

5_Pot_Pops
  • Club Member
  • 296 posts
  • Scotland South
  • Gordon

Monkey Wrench Bespoke are still 'Active'. I have pm'd the contact info to you, which is readily available and in the public domain.

elgassi

elgassi
  • Forum User
  • 1468 posts
  • Perth
  • simon

^ Mmmm - I'd say PM'ing the OP with that info may have been a better idea rather than firing up names and addresses on this forum   :facepalm:

whether the info is in the public domain or not, it's not everyone who knows how to find that info...the Op being one   

• 5_Pot_Pops likes this

Mr420

Mr420
  • Forum User
  • 6294 posts
  • ESSEX
  • CUSTARD TWIN
If it’s within the public domain and anyone can look it up. What’s the issue here. Regardless of if you know where to find the information. No rules have been broken so can’t see the issue. If this James answers messages etc it wouldn’t come to this now would it
  • jim o b, Wozzybear, Jay 225 and 2 others like this

5_Pot_Pops

5_Pot_Pops
  • Club Member
  • 296 posts
  • Scotland South
  • Gordon

^ Mmmm - I'd say PM'ing the OP with that info may have been a better idea rather than firing up names and addresses on this forum   :facepalm:

whether the info is in the public domain or not, it's not everyone who knows how to find that info...the Op being one   

I agree entirely with the reply above from MR420 and confirm absolutely no rules were broken. I do however respect your sentiments and have pm'd the information to the OP as you suggested. Cheers Gordon

elgassi

elgassi
  • Forum User
  • 1468 posts
  • Perth
  • simon

lets hope all ends well 

• Jay 225 likes this

JohnoRS

JohnoRS
  • Club Member
  • 346 posts
  • John
Just wanted to update this as today I had contact from James and all resolved, just a miss in communication.

Thanks again for all the help

Kind regards

John
  • philjs, graeme, Tmorris2009 and 6 others like this

Re Nero

Re Nero
  • Club Member
  • 153 posts
  • Italy, Como
  • Jonathan
  • Owns:Focus rs mk2, R1 '02
I have the same problem every now and then I feel it but the problem is to understand where we are or whether to give up or ask for money

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users