KW V3's Have Been Fitted

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Wayne R

Wayne R
  • Forum User
  • 385 posts

So having owned my car since 2007, it's gone through some changes on the suspension front. 

Standard > onto H&R Springs on Mac Dampers > onto FK Coilovers > and now onto KW V3's. 

The car had been set up for track, and was being used on the road, in this guise for years. Having had the polybushes done, it was making it very hard on our B roads. 

So, having spoken to Rob @ SCC (my go to place) we discussed my requirements, and it was all pointing to the V3's. 

Now, those who have invested, on either their Mk1's or 2's or even 3's will testify, they ain't cheap. 

But, I needed something changed, and so, I bit the bullet and ordered them. 

10 weeks later and they arrived at St Albans.

The car was left there for the day, and they fitted, balanced and did my alignment, and off I went to collect. 

OMG the drive home.....amazing. 

So supple, compliant, and comfy...ride height needs to settle a bit, but the overall opinion is that, it has been money well spent and perhaps should have done this years ago. 

Yes it was :censored: expensive, but I'm now satisfied that it has been cash well spent

That is all.....

• philjs, Ash170990, Kaxe and 5 others like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Kaxe

Kaxe
  • Club Member
  • 9679 posts
  • South Central
  • Andrew
  • Owns:FPM375 Red Edition

Enjoy! :woohoo:

Your review will make a Mk3 owner's mind up to buy the ones that are being advertised now in classifieds! :lol:

:thumbsup:

• Wayne R likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users