Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Graham Ball

Graham Ball
  • Forum User
  • 658 posts
  • Graham

Get in, come on you Reds. Had tickets for the last home game but sadly won’t be going now.

• wazzie likes this

Tookes

Tookes
  • Club Member
  • 607 posts
  • Northamptonshire
  • Chris
  • Owns:Focus rs mk2
Its a shame for the Liverpool fans that its slightly tarnished? Waited all these years and cant help feel that the shine has been taken away from it. But still they deserved to win it and congratulations to them.
  • Ultimate Green RS, Tmorris2009, Graham Ball and 2 others like this

Mr Angry

Mr Angry
  • Club Member
  • 2733 posts
  • Yorkshire
  • Andy
I don’t understand what the big deal is that they won the title?
I guess many other clubs haven’t won it for many years or never won it?
  • Dave276 and Flying Fish like this

theneone

theneone
  • Club Member
  • 6544 posts
  • Essex & Hertfordshire
  • Neo
  • Owns:Something fast
Don't follow football at all these days but well done to them. I used to like Liverpool back in the 80s and 90s then lost touch with the game.
  • wazzie likes this

Stevieb

Stevieb
  • Forum User
  • 582 posts
  • Super Leeds
  • Stevie
  • Owns:ST LINE 140

The best team won well deserved to the reds :bow: first part of my dream, now come on Super Leeds to win promotion to the Premiere league  :nice:

• wazzie likes this

RS3

RS3
  • Club Member
  • 897 posts
  • West Yorkshire
  • David
It's fantastic news and well deserved, certainly for Klopp.
What a likeable man with a great sense of humour and fun yet a true professional also.
I'm not convinced the Liverpool squad is the best ever or even the best currently in the premier league - it has taken an exceptional manager to build a functional and effective team. I've watched quite a few games of theirs this season and the most impressive thing to watch is the progressive triangulated passing, not the individual performances. Great coaching with quite clearly a talent in getting 20odd overpaid premadonnas (the problem with City)working together.
Well done the Reds, Klopp and congratulations to Liverpool fans.

Tc248carl

Tc248carl
  • Club Member
  • 245 posts
  • North Yorkshire
  • Carl.Chafer
  • Owns:Mk 2 RS Focus
No doubt they deserved to win...would have been a travesty if the season had got cancelled.....however no one not even on the News mentioned the vast amount of litter left outside the stadium...it was a disgrace...

Ian J

Ian J
  • Club Member
  • 5599 posts
  • North Wales
  • Ian

Its a shame for the Liverpool fans that its slightly tarnished? Waited all these years and cant help feel that the shine has been taken away from it. But still they deserved to win it and congratulations to them.

Being unable to celebrate it fully is the only tarnish of it - it's been done since xmas and the earliest game week ever, might even get over that 100 point mark.

• old bloke and Tookes like this

cardy RS

cardy RS
  • Forum User
  • 1925 posts
  • The North west Riviera
  • graham
  • Owns:A45 AMG

I’ve been season ticket holder since 1993 it’s been a long wait but worth it 

it’s only tarnished by those that want to tarnish it they have been fantastic for the last 3 seasons 

• Stevieb, Graham Ball and wazzie like this

elgassi

elgassi
  • Forum User
  • 1319 posts
  • Perth
  • simon
  • Owns:2010 - MR375 PB Rs

such a shame it had to be this year with all that's going on in the UK and the rest of the World

it will always be the 'Odd' season, unlike any other, CV19, league suspended,  water breaks, 5 subs, no fans in the ground - there seems more interest in how many people you can get on a beach

Graham Ball

Graham Ball
  • Forum User
  • 658 posts
  • Graham

It's fantastic news and well deserved, certainly for Klopp.
What a likeable man with a great sense of humour and fun yet a true professional also.
I'm not convinced the Liverpool squad is the best ever or even the best currently in the premier league - it has taken an exceptional manager to build a functional and effective team. I've watched quite a few games of theirs this season and the most impressive thing to watch is the progressive triangulated passing, not the individual performances. Great coaching with quite clearly a talent in getting 20odd overpaid premadonnas (the problem with City)working together.
Well done the Reds, Klopp and congratulations to Liverpool fans.

Arguably, the best back five and front three in world football with extremely hard working interchangeable midfield. It’s the most complete Liverpool team, I have seen, in the last 30 years, with no weaknesses.

• Dave276, cardy RS, old bloke and 1 other like this

Tookes

Tookes
  • Club Member
  • 607 posts
  • Northamptonshire
  • Chris
  • Owns:Focus rs mk2

Arguably, the best back five and front three in world football with extremely hard working interchangeable midfield. Its the most complete Liverpool team, I have seen, in the last 30 years, with no weaknesses.

I agree with this along with arguably one of the best managers that play exciting football. The rest of us need to play catch up to compete next year as all the teams this year including my club Leicester are way behind. But Im still living in dreamland from when we won it 😂
  • Graham Ball likes this

Dav134

Dav134
  • Club Member
  • 500 posts
  • nowhere in particular
  • Dave
Congratulations from a MUFC supporter. Well deserved and glad you got to win it properly now the season has returned post lockdown.

Other teams need to raise their game over the next few seasons.

Dave276

Dave276
  • Club Member
  • 11293 posts
  • Essex (1st owner PB Mk2)
  • David (Dave)
  • My Focus RS
  • Owns:Mk2 RS (C307)

i read it’s been 30 years since Liverpool won this trophy.

my stuart was ecstatic they have won as it’s his team.

• Stevieb and Ian J like this

Ultimate Green RS

Ultimate Green RS
  • Club Member
  • 2285 posts
  • London
  • Gav

Fans' behaviour 'unacceptable' says Liverpool FC

Liverpool FC has condemned the behaviour of some fans who gathered in the city to celebrate the Premier League title win as "wholly unacceptable".

https://www.bbc.co.u...eyside-53203765

old bloke

old bloke
  • Forum User
  • 71 posts
  • Cheshire green belt
  • phillip

They are back on their perch, only this time Sir Alex Ferguson is no longer in a position  to quote  Knock them of their :censored: perch.

Graham Ball

Graham Ball
  • Forum User
  • 658 posts
  • Graham

Fans' behaviour 'unacceptable' says Liverpool FC

Liverpool FC has condemned the behaviour of some fans who gathered in the city to celebrate the Premier League title win as "wholly unacceptable".

https://www.bbc.co.u...eyside-53203765

Complete and utter embarrassment to the club and city. I knew it would happen and it will happen again, come the end of the season.

rs_steve_ug

rs_steve_ug
  • Club Member
  • 755 posts
  • Wales
  • Steve
  • Owns:MK2 Focus RS UG.

What I found amusing over the years is that the mancs seem to have forgotten.....they went 41 years between championships soooooooooo......... :facepalm:  :facepalm:  Oh and they`re no longer vocal as they`ve crawled back under their rocks  :rofl:

rs_steve_ug

rs_steve_ug
  • Club Member
  • 755 posts
  • Wales
  • Steve
  • Owns:MK2 Focus RS UG.
Attached File  Screenshot_20200627-115725.png   784.99KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_20200627-115707.png   789.78KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_20200627-115641.png   484.4KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_20200627-115624.png   593.24KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_20200627-114823.png   536.89KB   0 downloads
  • cardy RS, old bloke and 5_Pot_Pops like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users