4 replies to this topic

A and K Motorsport

A and K Motorsport

A and K Motorsport

• Sponsors
  • 2710 posts
  • Kent
  • Andy & Kirsty

thumbsup.gif We can now supply 3 variatons of the Mk2 RS Clutch Kit! 

GENUINE FORD CLUTCH KIT, SLAVE CYLINDER, FLYWHEEL AND FLYWHEEL BOLTS £670

GENUINE FORD CLUTCH KIT, SLAVE CYLINDER AND FLYWHEEL BOLTS WITH LUK FLYWHEEL £465

LUK CLUTCH KIT, SLAVE CYLINDER, FLYWHEEL AND FLYWHEEL BOLTS £445

Prices include delivery to most mainland UK postcodes.

(Please note the Luk kits are all Luk and do not have cheap slave cylinders like some other suppliers. Genuine Ford parts are Genuine Ford parts!)

We can also supply the RTS Clutches for Mk2 and Mk3 ST and RS. Drop us a message for details.

• repsoljock, JLD1 and Radbourne78 like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Dant26

Dant26
  • Club Member
  • 38 posts
  • Brackley
  • Daniel
  • Owns:MK2 focus rs
Are the luk kits and ford's kits not the same? Also when you say cheap slaves do you mean the sachs ones? I'm after a clutch kit for my car but not sure what to go for

A and K Motorsport

A and K Motorsport

A and K Motorsport

• Sponsors
  • 2710 posts
  • Kent
  • Andy & Kirsty

Are the luk kits and ford's kits not the same? Also when you say cheap slaves do you mean the sachs ones? I'm after a clutch kit for my car but not sure what to go for

:thumbsup: Luk make the clutches that Ford use but to be honest they dont look exactly the same. Luk only make one kit for the Mk2 RS which comes with a Luk slave cylinder. If you get one with a different make slave cylinder its not an RS kit despite some companies telling people it is. 

Dant26

Dant26
  • Club Member
  • 38 posts
  • Brackley
  • Daniel
  • Owns:MK2 focus rs

:thumbsup: Luk make the clutches that Ford use but to be honest they dont look exactly the same. Luk only make one kit for the Mk2 RS which comes with a Luk slave cylinder. If you get one with a different make slave cylinder its not an RS kit despite some companies telling people it is. 

Awesome, how can I go about ordering the kit with genuine clutch kit and luk flywheel? Thanks very much for your help

A and K Motorsport

A and K Motorsport

A and K Motorsport

• Sponsors
  • 2710 posts
  • Kent
  • Andy & Kirsty

Awesome, how can I go about ordering the kit with genuine clutch kit and luk flywheel? Thanks very much for your help

:thumbsup: Just drop me a message and we can get that sorted for you. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users