Toyota Yaris GR - Page 6 - Other Marque | Automotive Discussion - Focus RS Owners Club

Toyota Yaris GR

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Cold Fusion

Cold Fusion
  • Club Member
  • 1022 posts
  • North Wales
  • Nigel

I've looked at Rs3,s a few times over the years, and every time I price one up with the options I'd want they come to a absolute fortune. . .

I also priced up an RS3 it came to £57000.

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

KENTBLOKE1

KENTBLOKE1
  • Club Member
  • 1087 posts
  • Kent
  • maurice

We must have the same taste in options, I'm pretty sure that's about the same money as when I last priced one up......lol
Way to rich for my blood, I think the Yaris is not bad value.

UK jon

UK jon
  • Club Member
  • 1785 posts
  • Jonathan
  • Owns:m380 Plus+

A45s money

Regards

Kaxe

Kaxe
  • Club Member
  • 9521 posts
  • South Central
  • Andrew
  • Owns:FPM375 Red Edition

Would love to have an A45s next to be fair as I feel I'm getting old and need an auto at 33 lol... :rofl:

Although the paddles are sooo fun! :woohoo: :mf_dribble:

I wish the deposit was cheaper and I think I would have had a bash at a GR :unsure: ...it's going to be the ultimate little car looking at it on paper surely... :cool:

If someone developed a Supercharger kit for it... oh my gawd....... :shocked:

frs0603

frs0603
  • Club Member
  • 729 posts
  • Kent
  • Michael
Certainly a few more A45S now available, all ex demo. Servicing costs plus purchase cost put me off. Like the thought of a flappy paddle again.

Yaris looks fun, look forward to the reviews.

KENTBLOKE1

KENTBLOKE1
  • Club Member
  • 1087 posts
  • Kent
  • maurice

Would love to have an A45s next to be fair as I feel I'm getting old and need an auto at 33 lol... :rofl:
Although the paddles are sooo fun! :woohoo: :mf_dribble:

I wish the deposit was cheaper and I think I would have had a bash at a GR :unsure: ...it's going to be the ultimate little car looking at it on paper surely... :cool:
If someone developed a Supercharger kit for it... oh my gawd....... :shocked:

The trouble I have with the Rs3, A45s and even the MK3 rs to a point is they are no longer what I see as a hot hatch, they are now almost super cars, that's why I'm looking forward to the GR, small, light...ish, and enough horsepower to have fun, , plus 4wd....ticks a lot of boxes for this old hot hatch fan.
  • frs0603, Cold Fusion and Focusboy23 like this

frs0603

frs0603
  • Club Member
  • 729 posts
  • Kent
  • Michael

The trouble I have with the Rs3, A45s and even the MK3 rs to a point is they are no longer what I see as a hot hatch, they are now almost super cars, that's why I'm looking forward to the GR, small, light...ish, and enough horsepower to have fun, , plus 4wd....ticks a lot of boxes for his old hot hatch fan.

Have to agree too...RS is too big and heavy to be really chuckable. I find my daily much better for that and that's Toyota too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users