Ford Customer Relationship Centre - Page 2 - General Topic Discussion - Focus RS Owners Club

Ford Customer Relationship Centre

Customer Relationship Centre Ford Poor Service Good Service Help

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Dave276

Dave276
  • Club Member
  • 11293 posts
  • Essex (1st owner PB Mk2)
  • David (Dave)
  • My Focus RS
  • Owns:Mk2 RS (C307)
New car Information leaflet from the Motor Ombudsman & URL added to bottom of post 1
  • telegraphroad likes this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Dave276

Dave276
  • Club Member
  • 11293 posts
  • Essex (1st owner PB Mk2)
  • David (Dave)
  • My Focus RS
  • Owns:Mk2 RS (C307)
Below is the standard reply if one emails [email protected]
Useful to know of if you are importing or exporting a vehicle and need a certificate of conformity.
-------
Thank you for contacting the Ford Motor Co Car/Commercial Vehicle Certificate of Conformity e-mail address. (Please note that Ranger and Fiesta Van are classed as a Commerical vehicle)

IMPORTANT INFOMATION: PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE OF THE BELOW PASSAGE

· Please ensure you provide the full 17 digit VIN when requesting a COC, whether the vehicle is for Import or Export or Remainining within the UK.

· If you require a Statement of Compliance (SOC) please note this in the email and the Full 17ditig VIN and whether the vehicle is for Import or Export or Remainining within the UK.

· Please note that we are unable to produce vehicle documentation for vehicles built for the US/American market.

Bodybuilders/Convertors who require a Certificate of Conformity prior to vehicle registration will be supplied this Free of Charge. A Vehicle Chassis number is required along with a postal address to which the COC should be sent. Please be advised that we will require you to identify if any vehicle is to be Exported prior to us sending you the COC.

Should you require a COC or information on related Car/Commercial Vehicle Type Approval issues for European sourced vehicles, please send your written request explaining the purpose for your request (i.e import/export from Europe, congestion charge, other) with a copy of your Registration document ( please do not send the original) along with a A4 self addressed stamped envelope and a cheque or postal order for £84.00 made payable to Ford Motor Company
and send to: Ford Motor Co Ltd, UK DAC 1/607, Eagle Way, Brentwood, Essex. CM13 3BW. Please do not include payment for postage on cheques of postal orders, as these will not be accepted and delay the process of your request.

Unfortunately we are unable to accept paymey via debit/credit card over the phone, as we do not have the facilites.

An amount of £84.00 is required for a National Type Approval Certificate and a Certificate of Conformity. Cheques or Postal Orders need to be made payable to Ford Motor Co Ltd. We advise putting your name, address and vin number on the back of the cheque/postal order.

We can only supply a Certificate of Conformity or a National Type Approval for Commercial vehicles built after September 2010. For Non-Commercial vehicles the cut off date is 1997.

If you are importing a vehicle from Jersey, Guernsey, The Isle of Man or have purchased an ex MOD vehicle, the Certificate of Conformity, National Type Approval are Free of Charge.

If the vehicle is ex MOD then please send a copy of the Ministry of Defence end of lease vehicles document, so we can provide the COC free of charge.

If you require a Congestion Charge exemption/Seat Belt Certificate for a Commercial Vehicle please also email [email protected] these are supplied Free of Charge.

If your vehicle is being exported to France please contact [email protected]

If you require advice on any other related subjects please contact us by:
Email: [email protected] Or Fax to: +44(0)1277 251326 Or Phone: +44(0)1277 252888
  • Bowe1986 likes this

Vorgem

Vorgem
  • Club Member
  • 505 posts
  • Central Scotland
  • William
  • Owns:NB MK3 FRS

I phoned CRC on Monday and when I didn't get the promised call back I tried again on Tuesday to get a message that they were closed due to technical problems. Today I got a call back from them that all their systems are down and they don't expect to be up and running until next week, hopefully Monday.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Customer, Relationship, Centre, Ford, Poor Service, Good Service, Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users