Ford Customer Relationship Centre - General Topic Discussion - Focus RS Owners Club

Ford Customer Relationship Centre

Customer Relationship Centre Ford Poor Service Good Service Help

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Dave276

Dave276
  • Club Member
  • 11293 posts
  • Essex (1st owner PB Mk2)
  • David (Dave)
  • My Focus RS
  • Owns:Mk2 RS (C307)

POPULAR

* Edited 20-Jan-2018 to provide a link to Ford Media pages - whose who in Ford of Europe https://media.ford.c.../en/people.html
Navigate above site for the different countries around the world or for different views of global board member, or Global corporate officers.
Here's an example of the corporate officers https://media.ford.c...cers.0.100.html
And the European Quality VP https://media.ford.c...r-herrmann.html
* Edited 16-Dec-2017 to include link to Ford Accident Management post https://www.focusrso...ford-customers/
* Edited 26-Nov-2016 to add this generic intro paragraphs.

* Edited 14-Aug-2018 to add link to extended warranty thread https://www.focusrso...ervices-prices/

I read too often on this forum about how bad Ford are when what is actually meant is the DEALER.
I really do wish people would name and shame the dealers who are letting down the Ford brand name and blue oval badge.
I have worked for Ford Motor Company for 45+ years (@ Oct 2017 retirement) and like any big company it has its faults and beauracracy.
However the one thing I can tell you is that customer satisfaction with the product and services (sales and servicing) is high on the Ford agenda, if it wasn't people wouldn't buy the products.

So let's get the message clear in posts please as to where the problem is, which in almost all cases is the DEALER.
(After all its why I started this thread with the info directly from the Ford webpages for members to be better informed).
I do understand it's easier to believe a dealer salesman who says "Ford this or that ...."
after all they are the first human being you are interacting with and people don't want to upset the guy handing over the keys. :whistle:
Plus it's also easier to blame a faceless organisation, like Ford Motor Company Ltd.

But guys and gals "Ford do care" about you as a customer.
The posts of the press events in Valencia and Silverstone bear this out for the candidness and helpfulness too by Ford personnel to the clubs various questions.

----- my original post below this point with the Customer Relation Centre contact info ---------

@Clive @Rich - could this be pinned please - if there is a better location for this please more to their.

I wanted to ensure people had an easy way to find the Ford Customer Relationship centre contact details (Ford Head office details at end of Post)
(details correct as of original date of this post 24-Feb-2016)

29-May-2016 link to reply to profmyster from Andy Barratt Chairman & M.D Ford of Britain (includes the focusRS marketing team email for status check on orders) https://www.focusrso...t/#entry4340594

16-Jan-2017 added this link to the Extended Warranty & Service plans post for ease of finding it.
https://www.focusrso...ervices-prices/

Link to full details below and a snip of SOME of the information on that link

Postal correspondence:
For a full list of postal addresses for various Ford teams, please refer to appropriate tab within the link below.

There are 4 tabs:
  • Retail Customers
  • Fleet Customers
  • Ford College
  • Other Contacts  (Ford of Britain Trust; Dealer Agreements Applications; Ford Component Sales)
http://www.ford.co.uk/Footer/ContactUs for UK
http://www.ford.de/Footer/Kontakt for Germany
http://www.ford.nl/Footer/Contact Netherlands
etc

NOTE: for all EU sites, possibly global, the format for finding the contact us section is the same, go to the bottom of the screen page and look for Contact in your native language, it should be the second option in.

Customer Relationship Centre (UK)

Customer Relationship Centre - 0203 564 4444

Ford Customer Relationship Centre
Royal Oak Way South
Daventry
Northamptonshire
NN11 8NT

----------------------------------------

Ford Credit

Ford Credit
Manchester Business Centre
Number One
1 Tony Wilson Place
Manchester
M15 4FN

Manchester Business Centre - 0345 712 5490

------------------------------------------
Ford Insure

To obtain a new Ford Insure quotation please call:
Private car: 0330 123 047
Commercial Vehicle: 0330 123 5189
Our lines are open 8am 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am 4pm Saturday.

If you are a Ford Insure policy holder please call:
Policy Queries: 0330 123 6730

To discuss an existing policy or claim please call:
Policy queries: 0330 123 5047

INS2014/022 Exp22/01/15  

Ford Protect

For enquires about extended warranties and servicing and maintenance plans, contact Ford Protect on 0870 241 6726

Ford Breakdown Assistance

Phone from within the UK: 020 3564 4444
Phone from outside the UK: 0800 88 77 66 11 or +33 426 298 781

Ford Motability

Ford Motability
PO Box 7597
Daventry
NN11 1DL

Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0345 60 400 19

Military & Tax-Free Sales

Military & Tax-Free Sales, Ford Motor Company Room 1/608A
Eagle Way
Warley
Brentwood
Essex
CM13 3BY
England

Phone: +44 1277 252 888 Option 3 between 8:30am and 5pm Monday to Friday

Ford Rental

Phone: 0844 257 0909
Vignale One Call
Phone: 01327 306620

Dealers also have access to
UK Dealer Assistance Centre on 01277 252888 or [email protected]
------------------ twitter etc added ------------------

Telephone Write to us

Social Channels

Ford ONE CALL: 020 3564 4444

You can select in advance the option you require from the list below:

Options include:-

1 - Ford Roadside Assistance
In the event of a breakdown, and your Ford vehicle is covered by Ford Assistance, simply call us and well get someone out to you as fast as we can!

2 - Ford Accident Management
Had an accident in your Ford vehicle? Please call the team to assist in handling your claims, vehicle recovery, repair and courtesy car when youve had an accident. Our service is free and available to all Ford owners

3 - Customer Relationship Centre
For general enquiries or to discuss any issues about your motoring experience please call us and we will always try to resolve your query or concern to conclusion

4 - Ford Technical Information
Are you looking for specific technical information on your Ford vehicle? Our team of technical experts can assist with your enquiry.

5 - Ford Credit, Ford Lease and Ford Insure
We have helped millions of Ford customers to access the vehicle of their choice by providing a comprehensive range of finance and insurance products designed to suit their needs. Call the team if you have an enquiry or wish to speak with a Customer Services Representative

For Fleet specific enquires please contact the Ford Business Centre: 0345 723 23 23

For a full list of direct telephone numbers for various Ford teams, please refer to the appropriate tab below E-Mail:

For any concerns or issues you may have on your Ford vehicle then please contact us on UK Relationship Centre

For any general enquiries please contact: General enquiries

For all Fleet related enquiries please email: Ford Business Centre

Postal correspondence:

For a full list of postal addresses for various Ford teams, please refer to appropriate tab below.

Facebook:  Facebook

Twitter:  @forduk   and  @FordService_UK

The social media team operating hours:
Monday - Friday: 8.30 - 21.00
Saturday: 10.00 - 18.30

Company Address details:
Ford Motor Company Limited.

Registered Office: Eagle Way, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3BW, England.
Registered in England: Company Registration No.235446,

Ford Head Office Telephone Number is 01277-253000

------------- Owners Manuals link Below ------------

http://www.ford.co.u...(C307 post-MCA)

------------- The Motor Ombudsman info ------------

https://www.themotorombudsman.org

Pdf of Images below at https://www.themotor.../NewCarCode.pdf
Attached File  08FCD981-15CA-47F1-9AAF-2E788D4E5DC3.jpeg   97.42KB   0 downloads. Attached File  10A77838-1519-44A3-9013-17ADA7B6B91B.jpeg   116.73KB   0 downloads

Edited by Dave276, 14 August 2018 - 10:28.

• Johoo_NL, Clive, Jah-RS and 14 others like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Stephen Morris

Stephen Morris
  • Forum User
  • 491 posts
  • Cheshire
  • ste
Very helpful info especially for new mk3 owners sometimes it's hard getting number to speak to People. When getting numbers from websites.
  • Dave276 likes this

Gareth350

Gareth350

London & South East region

• Regional Rep
  • 22748 posts
  • south east

Maybe worth adding Twitter & Facebook links for those that really want it too. 

• Dave276 likes this

Dave276

Dave276
  • Club Member
  • 11293 posts
  • David (Dave)
  • My Focus RS

Maybe worth adding Twitter & Facebook links for those that really want it too. 

Done. I did think about it originally but dismissed it as being too much info, but hey-ho its there now

• Gareth350 likes this

RS1977

RS1977
  • Forum User
  • 1 posts
  • K
Can I add [email protected] to your helpful list of contacts. They help customers and dealers with their orders. Thanks.

Dave276

Dave276
  • Club Member
  • 11293 posts
  • David (Dave)
  • My Focus RS

Can I add [email protected] to your helpful list of contacts. They help customers and dealers with their orders. Thanks.

:thumbsup:  You can and you have :yep:  I wont update Post 1 with it though as it is aimed at being a general help post, not specific to the Mk3 RS launch, which the generic email address [email protected] is

(Generic email is one in ford that is for a specific purpose and is used by a team of people so they can all reply using that email or view incoming emails).

Dave276

Dave276
  • Club Member
  • 11293 posts
  • David (Dave)
  • My Focus RS

Updated post 1 to add a couple more countries links for the contact details - follow same logic for any other country.

• Clive likes this

Dave276

Dave276
  • Club Member
  • 11293 posts
  • David (Dave)
  • My Focus RS

Updated some details on Post 1 & formatted post a little better.

Dave276

Dave276
  • Club Member
  • 11293 posts
  • David (Dave)
  • My Focus RS

updated post 1 to add a link to the Owner manuals for Ford cars in general. (see bottom of post 1)

• Ches99 likes this

Dave276

Dave276
  • Club Member
  • 11293 posts
  • David (Dave)
  • My Focus RS
Many people are using ETIS to track their RS build status, I have mentioned in many posts that ETIS is NOT designed for that purpose.

To aid people further I have found this link as to what ETIS is there for http://www.etis.ford.com/home/about.do

As of this post date 10-dec2016 the above link states:

FordEtis utilizes the very latest Web technology to deliver a complete technical information and services solution which is kept up-to-date continuously and is available in many languages to cater for World markets.

An overview of the content is listed below.

To access detailed information and some services you have to Register and Login.

Mechanical Repairs
Mechanical repair and diagnostic procedures, specifications, functional descriptions

Wiring Diagrams
Wiring diagrams, connector views & component locations

Body & Paint
Collision repair procedures, body dimensions, tolerance checks, corrosion protection, paint repair information

Vehicle Conversions
Vehicle Conversions area in FordEtis contains the Body and Equipment Mounting Manual (BEMM), 2D engineering Drawings and Vehicle Weights - allowing the development of Vehicle Conversions/Modifications

Check Sheets
For vehicle specific Pre-Delivery Inspection and Routine Servicing

Parts Catalog
Redirection to the Ford online parts catalog (ECAT)

Technical Service Bulletins
Access to Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)

Diagnostic Trouble Codes
Look up the meaning of Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) including descriptions

Vehicle Software
View and download vehicle software information including module installation, updates and service functions

Labor Times
Mechanical, Body, Paint and Maintenance labor times

Special Tools & Workshop Equipment
Information on ordering the full range of Ford special tools and workshop equipment

Technical Hotline
Contact details to access the Ford Technical Hotline

Technical Training
Contact details on the availability of technical Training

steve leese

steve leese
  • Forum User
  • 5 posts
  • stephen
  • Owns:focus rs mk3

hi dave seen your site great to hear that some one cares

im the guy with the burned out clutch at 900 miles 

it is ford that say they will not pay as the clutch is not covered as bad driver (wife)(900 miles) ? the dealers are trying there best to sort this out  but i keep getting the same answer you should not be able to burn it out at 900 miles

we are both well in are 40s and been driving m3 m5 rs1600i xr3i focus rs500 no 47 cars all are life we do not thash the cars and had no probs before

a couple of theorys are somthing has stuck slighty on the clutch there fore gone but ford motors ltd have not taken any of the info in consideration into what has happened even the dealer says something was not right 

hope to hear some more ideas

steve

RSROG008

RSROG008
  • Club Member
  • 12953 posts
  • West country
  • Roger

hi dave seen your site great to hear that some one cares

im the guy with the burned out clutch at 900 miles 

it is ford that say they will not pay as the clutch is not covered as bad driver (wife)(900 miles) ? the dealers are trying there best to sort this out  but i keep getting the same answer you should not be able to burn it out at 900 miles

we are both well in are 40s and been driving m3 m5 rs1600i xr3i focus rs500 no 47 cars all are life we do not thash the cars and had no probs before

a couple of theorys are somthing has stuck slighty on the clutch there fore gone but ford motors ltd have not taken any of the info in consideration into what has happened even the dealer says something was not right 

hope to hear some more ideas

steve

Perhaps you should offer your services as test drivers as clearly you have found a weakness that they couldn't.

Richard0767

Richard0767
  • Forum User
  • 5 posts
  • Richard
  • Owns:Focus RS mk2

Its good to know that Ford to care, BUT I have to ask, why to they charge a premium rate to phone there Tec support department here in the UK, I don't know if this has been covered before, but as a loyal ford owner who has only ever bought ford. when the dealer cant help and I phone ford direct its a bit ritch being charges a premium price to talk to someone in the technical department.  

PNP77

PNP77
  • Forum User
  • 97 posts
  • Phil

On another forum we recently carried out a survey to get a feel for the engine "issue" some mk3 owners have been experiencing. So far, out of just over a hundred replies, 6 owners have either needed new engines or replacement heads. So we've sent a collective letter to Andy Barrett at Ford to express our concern and ask for his views. I wrote to him myself and got a phone call from a Ford HQ customer services agent, Lauren Short. She basically said that Ford don't consider there is any issue to deal with and would be taking no action whatsoever. I wouldn't even be getting the courtesy of a written reply! She even laughed, when I said there were stories in the press about failing engines and there were around 40 failures reported on line in Germany. This will be my last ever Ford.

Damon

Damon
  • Forum User
  • 1606 posts
  • West Wiltshire

On another forum we recently carried out a survey to get a feel for the engine "issue" some mk3 owners have been experiencing. So far, out of just over a hundred replies, 6 owners have either needed new engines or replacement heads. So we've sent a collective letter to Andy Barrett at Ford to express our concern and ask for his views. I wrote to him myself and got a phone call from a Ford HQ customer services agent, Lauren Short. She basically said that Ford don't consider there is any issue to deal with and would be taking no action whatsoever. I wouldn't even be getting the courtesy of a written reply! She even laughed, when I said there were stories in the press about failing engines and there were around 40 failures reported on line in Germany. This will be my last ever Ford.

That's a shocking response. I thought Ford were suppose to be all over this and about to make an announcement to customers owning an RS. If Ford do decide to bury their head in the sand over this and not put some sort of extended warranty in place or recall it will be my last Ford.

Johoo_NL

Johoo_NL
  • Club Member
  • 1034 posts

which forum?

Bry

Bry
  • Club Member
  • 10675 posts
  • West Yorkshire
  • Bryan
  • Owns:Mk3 Focus RS Edition

A poor response indeed, their official line at the moment will change soon. As for failures we are  we are upto 20+ on here 2 to add I believe. There are 40+ on a German forum with similar numbers on an American forum.

http://www.focusrsoc...ead-only/page-1

Dave276

Dave276
  • Club Member
  • 11293 posts
  • David (Dave)
  • My Focus RS

Its good to know that Ford to care, BUT I have to ask, why to they charge a premium rate to phone there Tec support department here in the UK, I don't know if this has been covered before, but as a loyal ford owner who has only ever bought ford. when the dealer cant help and I phone ford direct its a bit ritch being charges a premium price to talk to someone in the technical department.  

@Richard0767
What premium rate number are you dialling?

I don't believe any of the numbers in post 1 are premium rate, there is one 0844 number (rental) but that's not technical support.

IIRC the technical support number is intended for dealer service dept. use .
So the dealer should be incurring the cost to "educate" their technicians, not you, unless you specifically asked for the number.

@Clive @Allan is it possible to move posts 12-15 into the mk3 faulty engines thread please.

Bry

Bry
  • Club Member
  • 10675 posts
  • West Yorkshire
  • Bryan
  • Owns:Mk3 Focus RS Edition

@Richard0767
What premium rate number are you dialling?

I don't believe any of the numbers in post 1 are premium rate, there is one 0844 number (rental) but that's not technical support.

IIRC the technical support number is intended for dealer service dept. use .
So the dealer should be incurring the cost to "educate" their technicians, not you, unless you specifically asked for the number.

@Clive @Allan is it possible to move posts 12-15 into the mk3 faulty engines thread please.

Any ideas Dave as to Ford CRC are stil spilling this BS you know as well as me whats happening.

Dave276

Dave276
  • Club Member
  • 11293 posts
  • David (Dave)
  • My Focus RS
Added a link into post 1 to the Ford accident managemt thread.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Customer, Relationship, Centre, Ford, Poor Service, Good Service, Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users