Fiestas on rollers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

madrab

madrab
  • Club Member
  • 2516 posts
  • Belfast

While being bored after letting the RS go I'm driving a little mk7 fiesta st to the new RS arrives.

Me and the son had them at a local rolling road to see how our cars are running.

These cars are 182bhp standard or 197bhp on overboost and as a reference Mountune stage 1 is MP215ps (around 213bhp).

My car............ Running Bluefin stage 1 = 214.9bhp and 253b/ft torque. Mine ran 216bhp on 2nd run but the attached graph was used to compare against the sons car with the results from the 1st run.

Sons car......... Running Mountune MR230 = 230.1bhp and 268lb/ft torque.

Attached File  IMG_7492.JPG   107.52KB   1 downloads

• Bry, jerkyboy18 and Watsi88 like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Bry

Bry
  • Club Member
  • 10728 posts
  • West Yorkshire
  • Bryan
  • Owns:Mk3 Focus RS Edition

While being bored after letting the RS go I'm driving a little mk7 fiesta st to the new RS arrives.

Me and the son had them at a local rolling road to see how our cars are running.

These cars are 182bhp standard or 197bhp on overboost and as a reference Mountune stage 1 is MP215ps (around 213bhp).

My car............ Running Bluefin stage 1 = 214.9bhp and 253b/ft torque. Mine ran 216bhp on 2nd run but the attached graph was used to compare against the sons car with the results from the 1st run.

Sons car......... Running Mountune MR230 = 230.1bhp and 268lb/ft torque.

Mountune as ever right on the money. :thumbsup:

• madrab likes this

madrab

madrab
  • Club Member
  • 2516 posts
  • Belfast

Deff gives the little fez that bit of power I felt it was missing even with the MP215 tune, stage 2 is the way to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users