What are you doing today thread - Page 3 - General Topic Discussion - Focus RS Owners Club

What are you doing today thread

• Please log in to reply
1706 replies to this topic

Gary

Gary
  • Forum User
  • 1511 posts
  • worcestershire
  • gary
Been sat in the warm today in a 5 tonne excavator (digger) putting in new water mains pipes to 6 new dwellings (houses) :thumbsup:
  • dicey t and DustyRS like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

frs3052

frs3052
  • Forum User
  • 5977 posts
  • Craig
Went to see our eldests 1st nativity today which was an experience. Spent more time laughing at the wife blubbing away than I did watching the lad :lol:
  • Derek likes this

Derek

Derek
  • Administrator
  • 7862 posts

Went to see our eldests 1st nativity today which was an experience. Spent more time laughing at the wife blubbing away than I did watching the lad :lol:

:lol:

Got all of our Nursery and Reception children doing their nativity next week and Year 1 and 2 doing a Christmas Play...I must stop myself from thinking..."He is NOT the Son of God, he is a very naughty boy" when I do my before and after speeches... :lol:

RSCOTTY

RSCOTTY
  • Club Member
  • 1286 posts
  • Fife
  • Scotty

Oh fun, fun, fun! Just did the International MIST training ...... 37 minutes all done :nice: and that was with 4 questions wrong :grin:

You'll get the new rebreather training as well. Meant to be much better now.

Had to do the The Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System, also known as CA-EBS before September for Apache it is brilliant compared to the old rebreather system  :thumbsup: UK MIST if you get any wrong you got redo till you get it 100% took me about an hour to complete but was watching Jeremy Kyle at the same time  :smile:

• ScottishGreg and DustyRS like this

Jon

Jon
  • Club Member
  • 10201 posts
  • Suffolk

Worked today, 7-5, busy day too. Now at home watchng TV with my feet up and a cup of tea.

Bentley11

Bentley11
  • Forum User
  • 1012 posts
  • Livingston
  • Neale
Just finished playing a game of fives which was cut short. Boy in the oppositions team broke his ankle. Not nice.

ScottishGreg

ScottishGreg
  • Club Member
  • 3545 posts

Had to do the The Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System, also known as CA-EBS before September for Apache it is brilliant compared to the old rebreather system  :thumbsup: UK MIST if you get any wrong you got redo till you get it 100% took me about an hour to complete but was watching Jeremy Kyle at the same time  :smile:

Yeah I heard its a lot better now. The IMIST is the same ...... but 1 hour! :blink:  jeez oh min! Speed up :bleh:

Today is day 21 here in Ivory Coast, this trip was only meant to be 10 days! Still waiting on equipment coming in country. :facepalm:

R5 5KOT

R5 5KOT
  • Forum User
  • 20160 posts
  • SCOTLAND
  • SCOTT
  • Owns:BLACK PEARL
Giving the kids bathroom a 2nd coat of paint the a Wife done the 1st coat yesterday :laughing:

womblenh

womblenh
  • Club Member
  • 3012 posts
  • VIPERLAND
  • jay 5936
As little as possible. 👍👍👍

2011-RS

2011-RS
  • Forum User
  • 1751 posts
  • Lord Percy

Today I has mostly been catching up with emails, getting annoyed with Esure  and visiting the bathroom...

legs

legs
  • Club Member
  • 3460 posts
  • Lothians
  • Davie
Back at the hospital this afternoon to find out what is bringing my skin out in rashes

Mike007

Mike007
  • Forum User
  • 4898 posts
  • Mike
For those that know me I'm a little embarrassed to say that today I've just been on a speed awareness course as I had a momentary lapse in concentration and was found to be slightly over the speed limit.
I have to say it was very good and very interesting. Both instructors were brilliant. Hey hoy lesson learnt.
  • Dave276, ScottishGreg, Gareth350 and 2 others like this

Gareth350

Gareth350

London & South East region

• Regional Rep
  • 22748 posts
  • south east

For those that know me I'm a little embarrassed to say that today I've just been on a speed awareness course as I had a momentary lapse in concentration and was found to be slightly over the speed limit.
I have to say it was very good and very interesting. Both instructors were brilliant. Hey hoy lesson learnt.

And there was me thinking, you never drove! :laughing:  :wink:

• Mike007 likes this

Mike007

Mike007
  • Forum User
  • 4898 posts
  • Mike

And there was me thinking, you never drove! :laughing:  :wink:

Wouldn't mind if I'd been in my GP Gareth. But I was in a 12 years old Vauxhall Corsa diesel. Typical. :)
  • Gareth350 likes this

Gareth350

Gareth350

London & South East region

• Regional Rep
  • 22748 posts
  • south east

Wouldn't mind if I'd been in my GP Gareth. But I was in a 12 years old Vauxhall Corsa diesel. Typical. :)

:rofl:  my 12 year old 1.2 Corsa struggles to get to ANY speed limit so top marks for that! :thumbsup:

• Mike007 likes this

EMS

EMS
  • Forum User
  • 1795 posts
  • Yorkshire
  • Richard

I was in a 12 years old Vauxhall Corsa diesel. Typical. :)

Ringing its neck...... :busted:

• ScottishGreg and Mike007 like this

MBEE

MBEE
  • Forum User
  • 2827 posts

Today working around manchester and preston...called in my daughters on my way home for a brew and got a lecture off my 2 year old grandaughter all about peppa pig :yep: ....now going to have a nice soak and wait for the boss to come home :thumbsup:

• tank commander likes this

DustyRS

DustyRS
  • Club Member
  • 4808 posts
  • East London
  • Brian
Two full loads for me :yep:

Rsandy

Rsandy
  • Club Member
  • 2045 posts
  • Essex
  • Andy
I just went out for the second Chinese of the week.

Jon

Jon
  • Club Member
  • 10201 posts
  • Suffolk

I did one of these a couple of years ago, I remember sitting at the back and wishing it was over!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users