Focus RS Forum banner

Looking for a photoshop/graphic designer guru

617 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Stason 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm entering into the pure rally 2015 London to Barcelona trip in my 2011 Clio RS 200 its getting some pretty insane livery done in July accompanied with many extras fitting for the trip and the madness that will ensue. For those that don't know Pure Rally is pretty much like Gumball 3000 but less media/publicity coverage at the moment it is growing though.

I've set up a team name, we are called Team BRC. #becauseracecar its quite a quirky funny team name that suited towards the concept of this Clio i brought spontaneously a week ago along with entering Pure Rally. The Clio is being transformed into a cup race spec car, it will be our brand recognition for future rallies and cars following a similar trend.

I'm currently setting up a twitter account and a Facebook page for our team on it we will record our adventure and pictures.

I'm looking for some help in designing or creating a team logo, i'm pretty shocking on paint and hopeless on Photoshop. If you are a freelance designer by trade or just really dam good on photoshop id really appreciate your help. If you are interested.

If you are a freelance designer we can arrange for advertising on our car for the event. It's largely followed on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.

Cheers!

See less See more
#3 ·
Seems fun! I know my way around photoshop, but what you really need is a vector logo for the decals of your future logo. I was taking a peek at the Pure Rally website and I understand your reasons to join that party :)

Anyways, if you are not too much in a hurry I'm up for it ;)

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Seems fun! I know my way around photoshop, but what you really need is a vector logo for the decals of your future logo. I was taking a peek at the Pure Rally website and I understand your reasons to join that party :)

Anyways, if you are not too much in a hurry I'm up for it ;)
Nice one Dutch!

No not at, literally has only come about as of today we have yet to sit down and go through the finances and sponsors which we are doing on Tuesday next week I've spent a lot of money on parts and other bits to be fitted in July followed by a complete wrap with livery over it. followed by sponsor decals. the livery colours will be based around the logo designed for our team.

I'm not really sure what design i'm after probably best knocking up a few and going from there. Some good examples is some of the current gumball team designs to give you a rough idea what our team is after. Its the first time for us im hoping this will become an annual adventure and the team grows with more cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.