Frozen white photo

14K views 124 replies 48 participants last post by  Stan916 
#1 ·
Just spotted this on Instagram

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Could be a Zetec. Ford said they wanted a more discreet world car and they have achieved that.
My mate Dave, tried to get in a standard Golf the other day when his is a R.

I can see that happening with the new Focus.

I still wish they had made it bonkers and allowed its halo effect to sell more standard vehicles...
Still it assures the earlier models of cult classic status!

#9 ·
Looks ok, i think i have just realised what i dont like about the mk3 RS, especially in white, the amount of panel gap lines, obviously being a 5 door doesn't help but on the offside, the petrol flap too, lots of black lines spoiling the smooth look. :cry:
I get exactly what you mean, it doesn't look good with those big panel gaps, I much prefer the side skirt line on the mk2 rather than this flat lined attempt

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Of course it's going to fail, we got that from hundreds of previous posts, but why do you care, you are never going to buy one anyway or are you ? :lol:
Grow up lads, broaden your prospectives on life , I know it's hard to accept changes, but progress doesn't stay still :nice:

FW Looking really sharp. I think it's just moved to a second place. Nitrous blue is still at the top for me personally.

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
Still want to see a Nitrous Blue with the grey/black standard wheel! I'm not a fan of the light weight wheels :nope:
Are the wheels on the white RS Grey or silver? they look silver to me.
They are silver indeed :nice:

I don't like either of them, so will be going aftermarket : Oz, HRE and the likes depending on fully loaded MK3 RRP .

#22 ·
I wish people would stop saying that those that don't like it can't move on or hate progress etc.

Not that at all.
I think it's a plain looking car and the rear is ugly.

Literally everyday the Mk2 attracts attention or questions. Such is its visual impact. I don't believe this will happen with the Mk3. Anonymity may suit some , but not me, at least not at the moment.

The new one is for a different demographic of course, and in the metal it may grow on me.

My next car is more likely to be a GTR than a MK3 but hey! Never say never....

Next car will in fact be the MR375... Each upgrade is like driving a new car anyway! Lol.

#23 ·
With a few tweaks like gloss black mudflaps, sprayed alloys etc white could be the choice for me!
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Same. This pic is exactly how my car will look when it lands in my garage. Flaps, tint the windows, some clearbra in key areas then it's off to mod land for power :)

I will buy a set of these wheels from someone (there will be many) who doesn't want them and make them my winter wheels.

#26 ·
This looks a million times better than the black, with the black all of the features seem to blend into one blob. In white you can make out some of Fords attempts to make it appear aggressive.

I've warmed to it slightly.
Spot on, second best color by far, don't know if I like it better than the blue though. I don't like black at all, like you said it's a blob and you can't tell what it is

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.