Focus RS Forum banner

FRSOC cards

6K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  ScottishGreg 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Are there any cards with the club information that could be given to prospective members. RS owners have one and at odd times ones from other clubs have been left on my windscreen the best of which was a laminated one. If not I would suggest a good quality item to reflect the club and all it stands for. New members could be provided with a few and others could be purchased at cost plus postage. I pass a MK1 parked most days which I know isn't in the club and spoke to someone in Tesco's car park the other day with a MK2 who parked next to me that didn't know about the club so had to jot club details on an odd scrap of paper not very professional.

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
I assume that by now the stock from January has run out. Sorry Rich page won't open. I did have a couple of FRSOC cards but and I don't want to upset anyone here but they were a bit basic. Can anyone post a copy of the current club cards. Like anything the quality of your advertising and printing does reflect your business or in this case the club. I used to run the corporate identity dept, everything to do with advertising so I have some hands on knowledge of how the process works so only too pleased to help if needed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.